2009年12月7日月曜日

San Chang - Feng Shui Tour of the another world: map embattled second hundred and thirty-eight days

results like this, I think I look really incredible! Oh knife, and in fact no one had a knife in what these men do not. I personally, in the Master Guard, another thorn, but a sword after a few buddies are looking at SET through the sword, he Hantenren, have also died. However, shouted: "God gave me a bright bar!" Then, immediately Zhimao his white body, especially scars, to see flashes of white, and disappeared in his mouth, was shouting this Oh stop your hands are too. The vindictiveness of the body hit the bar on some more serious after the master!

Everything has side effects, people have no room for so many, and those hard, following re-master dodge was using the sword to fight back, he is getting the strength of the stick of a man, I secretly I did not expect a soul to find all of his



新天上碑 rmt  | アトランティカ rmt | 美容 |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿